I believe a well-behaved dog will always have a home.
- I have a goal to home these puppies to responsible loving owners.
- I have been working with them to create good manners since birth.
- At this point, with some further training, they can be great family dogs.
- Obedience training is ongoing until the day they go home with you.
- We are offering further training to those who are interested.
- Expectations are they will be ready to take an American Kennel Club certification test and receive their Good Canine Citizens award (estimated by September – December of 2023). This is the first step in getting certified as a Therapy dog.
- Once dogs are certifiably trained with the AKC, they will be an amazing companion that you can be proud to take anywhere.
- Training will continue until the puppy is at least a year old, to be certified as a Therapy dog.
- Please remember these are living creatures who each have their way of learning and set personalities. The time frame can always vary.
Hello! My name is Melissa Cantisani, and I have a dozen well behaved Goldendoodles looking for their forever homes. I have been a lifelong dog lover who was fortunate enough to grow up surrounded by furry friends.
I grew up around dogs my whole life. My father always had a dog or two. He always took a natural approach in raising them. His dogs respected him, his house, his food, and his rules.
Thanks to my dad’s natural approach to dog care, I witnessed firsthand how a loving and respectful relationship can form between humans and their dogs.
My passion for dogs eventually led me to get a job at a veterinarian clinic, first as a dog walker, then as a groomer, until I became an assistant. At that point, I was capable of running blood and fecal tests, I learned how to draw blood, give vaccines, and microchip them.
After working in a veterinary clinic for several years, I developed a deep understanding of what our four-legged companions need to live a happy and healthy life.
As I got older, and started a family, I was blessed to have a dog of my own. This is where my training opportunity started. I raised him from a pup to a respectful loving dog. He is obedient and extremely intelligent. He was able to pick up on new tricks very easily. This is when I knew I had a knack for this…
Training has became one of the most fun, pleasurable activities of my days.
Steps to adopt
Fill out an adoption application.
When approved, secure with your deposit.
Let's set a puppy pick date!
Puppies are ready to go home with you, wherever you are.